Wednesday, December 20, 2006

tit bits

Its only a matter of seconds to tell how much you love, but a lifetime to really mean it. - ME

Some things never change as if they never end. May your love for your love be like the latter and the above - TM

Dont go through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you to get your attention! God whispers in our souls ans speaks to our hearts. Sometimes when we dont have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at us. Its our choice. - From a short story that appeared in TOI June 6 2004

A foolish man proclaimeth his qualifications;
A wise man keepeth them secret within himself;
A straw floateth on the surface of water,
But a precious gem placed upon it sinketh. - Subhashita Ratna Nidhi.

A nice poem
LOST FRIEND
You stayed in my heart all these years
And shared with me, my laughter and tears
You shared my dreams, my heart.
I always wished that we were never apart.
You shared with me, when I was in pain
Moments I spent with you were never in vain.
How many times with you, I did fight
And you took it all so light.
You let me know what life realls is.
To me, you were an angel bringing bliss.
But today, I'm in pain
I wish you'd be with me again,
You are the greatest gift I ever received
O Friend! Today for thee I grieve. - N Deepak Haitei, std 10A

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. - Marilyn Vas Savant

Fame is a communuicable disease. - PJ O'Rourke

Fate brings you together ; but it is still up to you to make it happen. - Julia Roberts

I want to know God's thoughts. The rest are details. - Albert Einstein

A man is not where he lives, but where he loves. - Latin Proverb

When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - When Harry Met Sally

We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. - Tom Robbinss

We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changin, continue to love a changed person. - W. Somerset Maugham

Put your heart, mind, intellect ans soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. Swami Sivananda

Concentration is the key to results. - Peter F Drucker.

I could never have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on one subject at a time. - Charles Dickens

The ability to concentrate and to use time well is everything. - Lee Iaocca

When every physical and mental resource is focused, one's power to solve a problem multiplies tremendously. - Norman V Peale

No comments: